This AUP governs the use of Quantum Core's hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Quantum Core regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Quantum Core's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern.
The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy ('AUP') agreement between Quantum Core and the personal or corporate account holder. Quantum Core provides Virtual Private Servers. Quantum Core has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. Quantum Core's general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. Quantum Core reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided by Quantum Core when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
What is Appropriate Usage?
- Quantum Core is designed to serve Virtual Server needs of small, independently owned and operated businesses in a single country. It is not appropriate to use our services to support large enterprises or internationally based businesses with a sustained demand that places undue burden on our systems or negatively impacts use by small, independently owned and operated businesses.
- If we find a customer using excessive CPU from activities such as cryptocurrency mining Quantum Core may suspend or limit your available usage to maintain optimal performance.
- If you use your services consistently with the terms of Service and these paragraphs, your service can use the space allocated. If additional space is required an upgrade to the next plan is required.
Quantum Core Customers may not initiate the following (below), if any customer does Quantum Core may terminate the account with no refund. Depending on the situation there will/won't be warnings sent.
a) Use of any kind of distributed computing software, including but not limited to SETI@home, Node Zero and Folding@home.
b) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
c) Use our service to bit torrent or other P2P network services/client or server software.
- In most cases, if you use our services consistently with our terms of Service, visitors to your web site will be able to download and view as much content from your site as they like. However, in certain circumstances, our server processing power, server memory, or abuse controls could limit downloads from your site. You will always be able to use as much bandwidth as your account has. Bandwidth is also reset every month.
- You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
You may not publish or transmit via Quantum Core's service any content that Quantum Core reasonably believes:
a) constitutes child pornography;
b) constitutes pornography;
c) is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
d) is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
e) is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
f) creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
g) improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
h) is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
i) clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
j) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
k) is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Quantum Core;
l) is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Quantum Core by offended viewers;
Quantum Core does not accept material such as:
a) Proxy, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), illegal Gambling and Lottery sites.
b) Content 'published or transmitted' via Quantum Core's service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Quantum Core.
c) Quantum Core does not accept any form of streaming unless it is first authorised by Quantum Core via a support ticket.
* Quantum Core can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it's at Quantum Core's sole discretion to issue a refund
- You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial Email
Bulk commercial email, mailing lists and email reflectors are allowed on Quantum Core's servers, we do however allow a maximum of 500 emails per hour per account. For any emails sent from your Quantum Core account you must adhere to the following rules:
a) Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
b) Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
c) You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner.
d) You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your Quantum Core service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Quantum Core service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
- You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Quantum Core's services.
Material Protected By Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
a) you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner.
b) you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Quantum Core will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behaviour, including:
a) Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Quantum Core and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
b) monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
c) Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
d) Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
e) Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
f) Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Quantum Core network.
g) Use of Quantum Core's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Quantum Core's other customers use of the network
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.
Terms & Service
Our terms and service is available HERE
Quantum Core is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Quantum Core network.
This Acceptable Usage Policy is subject to change at any time. The changes will be immediately available on this page.