Yes. It's best to use SSH for Linux or Remote Desktop for Windows machines however. Console should only be used in emergency cases or for the first time setup.
To access the web console please follow the steps below:
1) Login to the Quantum Core Client area HERE
2) Once logged in, hover your mouse on "My Account" located at the very top of the page and click on "My Products" (alternatively, click HERE)
3) Select the server that you'd like to access the web console on
4) Scroll down until you get to the "Control Panel" Heading and select "Console" or "noVNC Console". Not sure which one to select? See below notes.
- Recommended due to ease of use, however not as many features as the standard console.
- Requires Java
- Works best on Internet Explorer
- May need to add a security exception to your server's IP Address (Control Panel -> Programs -> Java -> Security -> Edit Site List -> Add -> Enter your VPS Main IP) and try again.