What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your address removed from our system. Please note we do all accounts related correspondence via email, so this may stop you receiving account notifications also.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file to process renewals and future orders.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless required to do so for the purposes of providing the service. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
When a domain name is registered, certain information is submitted for use on registries WHOIS service. The WHOIS service allows any internet user to query a domain name to find out the identity of the registrant. The public WHOIS service is a standard feature of domain name systems around the world and is subject to the relevant registry operator’s policies and requirements.
For .au domain registrations please see auDA’s WHOIS policy at http://www.auda.org.au/whois
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://quantumcore.com.au/terms-of-service.php
This AUP governs the use of Quantum Core's hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Quantum Core regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Quantum Core's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern.
The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy ('AUP') agreement between Quantum Core and the personal or corporate account holder. Quantum Core provides Virtual Private Servers. Quantum Core has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. Quantum Core's general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. Quantum Core reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided by Quantum Core when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
What is Appropriate Usage?
Quantum Core is designed to serve Virtual Server needs of small, independently owned and operated businesses in a single country. It is not appropriate to use our services to support large enterprises or internationally based businesses with a sustained demand that places undue burden on our systems or negatively impacts use by small, independently owned and operated businesses.
If you use your services consistently with the terms of Service and these paragraphs, your service can use the space allocated. If additional space is required an upgrade to the next plan is required.
Quantum Core Customers may not initiate the following (below), if any customer does Quantum Core may terminate the account with no refund. Depending on the situation there will/won't be warnings sent.
a) Use of any kind of distributed computing software, including but not limited to SETI@home, Node Zero and Folding@home.
b) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
c) Use our service to bit torrent or other P2P network services/client or server software.
In most cases, if you use our services consistently with our terms of Service, visitors to your web site will be able to download and view as much content from your site as they like. However, in certain circumstances, our server processing power, server memory, or abuse controls could limit downloads from your site. You will always be able to use as much bandwidth as your account has. Bandwidth is also reset every month.
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
You may not publish or transmit via Quantum Core's service any content that Quantum Core reasonably believes:
a) constitutes child pornography;
b) constitutes pornography;
c) is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
d) is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
e) is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
f) creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
g) improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
h) is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
i) clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
j) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
k) is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Quantum Core;
l) is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Quantum Core by offended viewers;
Quantum Core does not accept material such as:
a) Proxy, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), illegal Gambling and Lottery sites.
b) Content 'published or transmitted' via Quantum Core's service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Quantum Core.
c) Quantum Core does not accept any form of streaming unless it is first authorised by Quantum Core via a support ticket.
* Quantum Core can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it's at Quantum Core's sole discretion to issue a refund
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial Email
Bulk commercial email, mailing lists and email reflectors are allowed on Quantum Core's servers, we do however allow a maximum of 500 emails per hour per account. For any emails sent from your Quantum Core account you must adhere to the following rules:
a) Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
b) Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
c) You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner.
d) You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your Quantum Core service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Quantum Core service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Quantum Core's services.
Material Protected By Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
a) you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner.
b) you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Quantum Core will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
Quantum Core is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Quantum Core network.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behaviour, including:
a) Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Quantum Core and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
b) monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
c) Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
d) Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
e) Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
f) Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Quantum Core network.
g) Use of Quantum Core's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Quantum Core's other customers use of the network
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.
This Acceptable Usage Policy is subject to change at any time. The changes will be immediately available on this page.
• In this document, unless the context requires otherwise:
• Quantum Core We, our or us means Quantum Core VPS (ACN 136 903 172), and any agents contractors or employees of Quantum Core VPS.
• The Customer, You or your means the customer who receives the Quantum Core Services and/or products your employees agents or any other person who uses your account, login or password, with or without your authorisation or the person applying for, or the holder of, a Domain Name Licence.
• The Commencement Date of this agreement is the earlier of:
• the date that your application to Quantum Core for access to the Quantum Core Network is accepted; or
• the date that you first access the Quantum Core Network
• The Quantum Core Network means the any electronic device owned and operated by Quantum Core used in the provision of hosting services or connection to the Internet and World Wide Web, including any associated setup or configuration procedures taken by The Customer to gain said access.
• The Fees means the fees and charges payable for the service as determined by Quantum Core
• Domain Name means the domain name which is the subject of your application, and if successful, the Domain Name Licence.
• Registry Operator means the operator of the domain names registry for the Domain Name.
2. Quantum Core Services
• Quantum Core will endeavor to provide service to The Customer as soon as possible after The Customer completes the relevant sign up forms and make payment for the service.
• If Quantum Core is unable to provide the service The Customer has requested, The Customer will be informed within 5 working days and The Customer will receive a full refund for any charges paid for that service.
• Quantum Core will provide The Customer with Quantum Core Services in such a manner as Quantum Core deems fit.
• The Customer agrees to provide all the hardware required to properly use the Quantum Core Network unless otherwise agreed with Quantum Core.
• Quantum Core reserves the right to alter the nature of the Quantum Core Network at any time.
3. The Customer Agrees to Pay
• The Customer agrees to pay to Quantum Core The Fees in respect of the Quantum Core services provided. The fees are required to be paid by The Customer to Quantum Core within 14 days of the dispatch of the invoice. Invoices will be sent electronically by E-Mail.
• Quantum Core reserves the right to alter the amount and nature of The Fees. Quantum Core will give The Customer notice of any changes to The Fees electronically. The Customer will have fourteen (14) days’ notice of the changes to the Fees. If The Customer do not wish to continue to use the Quantum Core Network The Customer are required to notify us within that fourteen (14) days period of the same and Quantum Core will disconnect The Customer’s account. If The Customer does not respond we will assume that The Customer has accepted the revised Fees.
• If The Customer does not pay The Fees within the specified period we reserve the right to charge The Customer interest at the rate of 15% per year accruable daily from the due date for payment until the date that the payment is received by Quantum Core. Quantum Core also reserves the right to require The Customer to pay an administrative charge for late payments.
• The Customer acknowledges that The Customer is responsible for all Fees incurred by anyone using The Customer’s account login or password regardless of whether or not The Customer has authorized them to do so. Accordingly we strongly advise that The Customer takes all appropriate action to ensure the absolute security of The Customer’s account login and password details
• If The Customer provides a credit card or direct debit authority, it will be debited upon renewal unless The Customer instructs otherwise. 14 days’ notice is required if The Customer does not want a payment to be charged against an existing credit card or direct debit authority.
• Fees are payable in advance.
• The Customer will be notified prior to the commencement of any billing period of the Fees payable for that period.
5. Content of Information
• The Customer agrees to use the Quantum Core Network only in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
• The Customer agrees to comply with all the reasonable directions and instructions of Quantum Core in relation to use of the Quantum Core Network.
• The Customer agrees to observe all relevant laws in the State or Territory in which The Customer resides relating to the use of the Internet.
• Subject to this agreement, Quantum Core recognizes the customer’s wishes for privacy and does not purport to exercise control or supervision over the content of information accessed or provided via the Quantum Core Network. However, if Quantum Core for whatever reason becomes aware of a breach of the Acceptable Usage Policy then it reserves the right to immediately;
• Without notice remove any web pages provided by or to The Customer
• Terminate or suspend the provision of the Quantum Core Services to The Customer
• Provide a copy of the infringing material to any authority empowered by law to request the same
• The Customer acknowledges that Quantum Core will have access to The Customers data, and whist generally Quantum Core will respect The Customers privacy, in very limited cases such as resource allocation or system checks Quantum Core will examine data content. The Customer agrees in those cases that Quantum Core will not be held liable by The Customer for any alleged breach of confidentiality or privacy.
6. Acceptable Usage
• These Terms and Conditions include and incorporate the Quantum Core AUP available at https://quantumcore.com.au/acceptable-usage-policy.php
• Quantum Core will endeavor to provide the Quantum Core Service to The Customer to the best of its ability.
• However from time to time there will need to be proper maintenance of the Quantum Core Network and at some times Quantum Core may not be able to provide The Customer with the service. Quantum Core will endeavor to minimize down time and where possible schedule such down time at a time least likely to inconvenience The Customer.
• Due to these factors Quantum Core can give The Customer no warranty or guarantee in relation to the availability of the Quantum Core Services at all times. Similarly it gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the performance features or compatibility of any co-operating electronic mail network or connected Internet service.
• If Quantum Core suspects The Customer is in breach of these Terms and Conditions Quantum Core reserves the right to access the customer's data for the purposes of investigating breach of terms.
• The Customers indemnifies Quantum Core and holds Quantum Core harmless against any damages arising from any claims brought by The Customer or any other person against Quantum Core from The Customers use of the Quantum Core Service, The Customers negligence or The Customers breach of this agreement.
• Except as provided by the contrary by Legislation The Customer acknowledges that Quantum Core is not under any liability to The Customer in respect of any loss or damage which The Customer may suffer from the provision of the Quantum Core Network or its inability to do so. In particular Quantum Core accepts no liability for any loss of business, personal discomfort or any other damages arising from or alleged to have arisen from the loss of or non-provision of services to The Customer or any third party.
• We specifically exclude any implied warranties from this Agreement. If by Legislation we are required to give a warranty as to services then The Customer agrees that our liability for any breach of such warranty is limited to
• the supply of the Quantum Core Service again; or
• the payment of cost of having the Quantum Core Service supplied again.
9. Protection of Data and the Need for Backing Up
• Quantum Core advises that whilst it will use its best endeavors to preserve the integrity of The Customers data, it is NOT liable for any damage or loss caused by loss or damage to The Customers data. Quantum Core strongly advises The Customer that they should prepare and maintain independent backup files of all data provided or accessed under the Quantum Core Network.
10. Our Right of Termination
• Quantum Core is entitled to immediately terminate this agreement without any requirement to notify The Customer in the event that;
• We discover that The Customer has breached this agreement
• The Customer becomes bankrupt or goes into liquidation or has a receiver appointed to The Customer or assets The Customer owns
• any account payable by The Customer remains unpaid for a period in excess of fourteen (14) days
• for any other reasonable matter that Quantum Core in its complete discretion decides.
• In addition to our right of termination we can also without notice suspend The Customer’s account if The Customer’s account is overdue. If we then chose to reconnect the account – which we are not obliged to do – The Customer will be required to pay the necessary reconnection fee.
• All products are due in advance of provisioning of the service. Quantum Core does not provide refunds unless Quantum Core is unable to provision the required service.
• Where possible, refunds will be paid using the same method as the initial payment.
• All credit redeemed from the FREE CREDIT
promotion is non-refundable.
13. Credit Card Information
• Quantum Core uses PayPal for all credit card processing.
• All transmission of credit card information takes place within an 256 bit encrypted SSL tunnel
• If any goods and services tax or value added tax or any similar tax is imposed or arises as a result of this agreement then that is a cost that The Customer must pay in addition to The Fees.
• The Customer acknowledges that this agreement cannot be assigned by The Customer to anyone else without consent from Quantum Core. However Quantum Core can assign its rights under this agreement without The Customers prior written consent. Any assignee to whom Quantum Core sells its rights will be required to notify The Customer if the same occurs.
• Unless otherwise agreed the relevant law to apply to any dispute that arises between Quantum Core and The Customer is the Law of the Australian Capital Territory
• The Customer is deemed each time that they access the Quantum Core Network to have checked these conditions for any changes and Quantum Core strongly encourages The Customer to do so.
• If you have a complaint or issue with the service we are providing we urge you to contact us.
• We will acknowledge your correspondence within 3 working days of its receipt, and will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with a response to your concerns within 7 working days. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. In the event that you remain unsatisfied with our proposed resolution, please let us know. We can discuss the matter further if necessary and/or advise you of third party resolution options that may be available to you depending on the circumstances.
16. Cancellation Policy
• All cancellation requests will be in writing by post or email, 7 days prior to the due date of the service renewal.
• Where possible, refunds will be paid using the same method as the initial payment.
• Quantum Core offers a 100% uptime guarantee via this Service Level Agreement based on the node availability.
• This uptime guarantee ONLY applies to the node availability. This SLA does not cover any outage due to server software, operating system, improper configuration, Denial of Service Attacks or the pause/suspension of your Virtual Server.
• Any outage caused by third party, including network, is not covered.
• When applicable for credit, you will receive the agreed amount in credit to your Quantum Core account. This is non-refundable.
• Outage time frame:
• 3.5 Hours+ per calendar month:
• 50% of your full monthly service cost.
• 7 Hours+ per calendar month:
• 100% of your monthly service cost.
• If you believe you are eligible, please open a support ticket.
Our terms of service are subject to change. Any changes will be available on this page.